The Compact Pass-Thru™ Modular Crimper (VDV226-005) provides fast, reliable RJ45 Pass-Thru™ connector installation at an opening-price point. This new crimper complements Klein Tools’ Pass-Thru™ line of products.
The Klein Tools RT310 AFCI/GFCI Outlet Tester is an electrical tester that tests the wiring condition at an electrical outlet, and inspects and checks AFCI and GFCI devices. It is designed for use with North American 120V electrical outlets. It can detect and identify common wiring faults.
Designed Tough with 8” Wheels and Hard Top
Connect Your Phone to the Borescope via Wi-Fi with the App
Smart Fan Control That's Easy To Install and Simple To Set Up
• Pair a Caséta fan speed control with a fan Pico and experience wireless fan control throughout your home
• Get smart control to set up scenes and schedules by connecting with the bridge and app
- Create a bedtime scene where lights turn off and fan turns on to low
• Integrate with other smart home brands, including voice assistants from Amazon and Google
• Easy to install
- Takes 15 minutes or less
- Allows for easy 3-way control
- Doesn’t require a canopy module
PD-FSQNXX* - Fan Control
PJ2-3BRL-GXX*-F01 - Pico Fan
* XX denotes gloss color suffix (WH, IV, LA, BL)
A Pocket Tester That Offers Dual Options For Temperature Measurements
Designed To Fit Comfortably In Your Pocket
Klein Tools offers two new screwdrivers for your pocket. The Pocket 4-in-1 Electronics Screwdriver (32614) and the Pocket 3-in-1 HVAC Screwdriver (32613) both have concealable tips and a pocket clip for convenient pocket storage. The collar extends to conceal the barrel for comfortable pocket storage. The dual length shaft is perfect for reaching fasteners that are recessed or in tight spaces.
32613 - 3-in-1 HVAC
32614 - 4-in-1 Electronics