Klein Tools’ Adjustable Length Screwdrivers function both as multi-bit screwdrivers and impact driver attachments. With the on-board storage of bits, there is no need to run back to your tool bag. Simply adjust the length of the blades to allow for easier access or remove to use with an impact driver. Powerful rare earth magnets secure bits and fasteners while the Cushion-Grip handle and spin cap provide outstanding comfort and control.
Distributors: Order the newest displays and products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lineman’s Claw Milled Hammer
The Lineman’s Claw Miller Hammer (Cat. No. 832-26) features a large head for driving in staples and lag bolts on utility poles. Featuring a lightweight, yet solid, 26-ounce head weight, this hammer is well balanced to effectively withstand off-center hits.
• Large head for driving in staples and lag bolts
• Lighter 26-oz. head compared to the traditional
32- oz. hammer
• Milled face aids in driving staples into utility poles
• Claw end for removing nails, molding, and ground wire
• Lanyard hole for tethering
• Bright orange for high visibility on the job
• Fiberglass handle with textured grip to prevent slippage