1. Additions or Removals without Removing the BracketInnovative design allows boxes to be added or removed without removing the bracket from studs. Mounting plates can also be added or removed with pre-assembled boxes, fittings and MC/AC cables. Also, when installing multiple brackets, one person can install all of the brackets while another person or people install what the bracket will be holding, creating efficiency on the job site.
2. Modular SystemThe modular system allows you to create a variety of combinations of SKUs and assemblies without keeping extra product on your shelves. Different configurations can be adapted on the jobsite if necessary, and products can be carried over from one project to another.
3. Product CompatibilityThe bracket can be used in combination with Box Mounting Plate (TB45P) or Box Mounting Plate with Far Side Support (TB45PK) snap-on mounting plates to attach boxes. Additionally, the TB45PK can be attached directly to the stud, further increasing the flexibility of the product group.
4. Elimination of the Need for a Far-Side SupportThe rigid design of the bracket securely holds the box mounting plate in place and eliminates the need for far-side support. This is one fewer step that the installer needs to make in the field.
When using Arieltech’s very reliable climate control systems such as Thermostats, Hygrostats, Exhaust Filters, Fan Filters, Heaters, Fans, and Thermoelectric Cooling Units, you can expect to increase the life expectancy of all of your Enclosure & Control Panel equipment, preventing the undesirable cost of maintenance or replacement parts, this saves you money and headaches…just install it and forget it! Here at Arieltech, we don’t take our jobs lightly, our adherence to UL, CSA and CE standards will give you peace of mind you want… we get it, and that’s why Quality is our thing.
Learn more about the expansion of the ArielTech product lines.
Product D@01-7CSTLFT - Find out More!
The Klein Tools NCVT-5A is a dual-range non-contact voltage tester (NCVT) with integrated laser pointer.
Flex2Code™ Pin Adaptors
ILSCO is pleased to announce an addition to our pin connector offering. Flex2Code copper pin adaptors provide a solution to installers; the compression barrel accepts flex conductor for equipment rated to code conductor.
The pin is knurled for maximum grip and optimal contact area. The compact design saves space inside electrical panels and requires only one crimp for installation. Connectors are Listed with over 50 tools, rated for power and grounding, with a conductor range of 1000kcmil – 6AWG.
Introducing In-line & Offset Splices Conductors
ILSCO's NIMBUS4FLEX series has been expanded to include in-line and offset splices for fine stranded or code conductor. Our patented screw design with integrated locking washer improves vibration resistance, compresses the conductor without damage and eliminates the need for ferrules.
Fine Stranded Conductor Range: 535.3 DLO - 14 AWG
MACBlock Splice and Tap Connectors
RACO Hinged Mud Rings speed up installation while ensuring that devices mount flush to the wall surface. The hinged design allows switches and outlets to be attached to the ring first, which then swings out of the way for wiring. This frees up both hands for the installer. Design also allows the ring to mount to the 4” square box without removing screws. Maintains code-compliant installations.
Unique design allows for mud ring to be opened in the field
Hinged design allows easy and quick access to install conduit connectors and wiring
For use on 4" square boxes
Mounts to box without having to remove screws
Raised fonts for 1/2" to 1-1/2" wall thickness
Accepts all standard devices
LOOSE CABLE STAPLER Use to drive insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable. Designed to push the handle, rather than squeeze for easy, consistent performance. Forward action design provides stability and drives the force to where the stapling is taking place.
Product 450-100 and staples https://data.kleintools.com/sites/all/product_assets/documents/brochures/klein/82868_Cable%20Stapler_450100.pdf
Cat. No. 56040 Sell Sheet 56040_82878-rechargeablefocusflashlightlaser_sellsheet_wr.pdf
• Easy-to-use tone generator traces wire when used with the included probe
• Responsive probe with durable, non-metallic, conductive tip
• Toner and probe together perform pin-to-pin wire map test
• Alligator clips for unterminated wires
• RJ45 to RJ45 test cable
• Work light on probe tip for use in dark spaces
• Adjustable volume control
• AAA batteries (included)
• Replaceable test cables available (VDV770-855)
• Headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
• Tone Generator and Tracing Probe are not sold separately
Catalog Number: VDV500-705
Tone & Probe Test and Trace Kit VDV500-705
Laser Level with Level Bubble Vials, Magnetic
Level projects a crisp, horizontal laser line and spot parallel to the base
Three easy-to-read bubble vials - horizontal and cross vials at 0-Degree level, and vertical vial at 90-Degree
Strong rare earth magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces
Crisp laser projects up to 75-Foot (22.9 m) indoors
Removable leveling stand has thumb screws for manual leveling on uneven surfaces
Large top-view vial windows for improved visibility
High-visibility orange cast aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at jobsites
V-groove fits contour of pipe and conduit
Product LBL100 Sellsheet https://data.kleintools.com/sites/all/product_assets/documents/brochures/klein/82857%20LBL100%20Laser%20Bubble%20Level.pdf
The Click Lock™ Modular System allows you to customize your tool belt then easily store pouches on wall rack.
TayMac's new DOC320 Deck Outlet Cover provides a safe way for your contractor customers to add an electrical outlet to a raised deck floor. It helps homeowners avoid long cords, which pose tripping hazards. Protect standard devices (duplex or GFCI) from water spray, rain or snow. Power lights, fans and electric appliances.
The low profile design with beveled edge and slip-resistant texture meets ADA guidelines. A rain chamber and "drip loop" design with wide drip holes provide two levels of protection in-use. Cord hooks hold cords in place below the gasket lid, to ensure a tight fit.