Taking advantage of technical advancement in materials, Bryant has re-engineered its wallplates using polycarbonate thermoplastic. It has excellent molding and thermoforming properties and is ideal for its functional properties like high-impact strength, heat resistance, flame retardance and design flexibility. To this, add durable chemical resistance and its exceptional insulating characteristic, little affected by humidity, and Bryant offers an ideal new wallplate to complete an electrical device installation. With a total of 375 different color and size configurations, Bryant has the plate that you need. The new plates are available in two sizes: standard and mid-size.
• Design: new aesthetically pleasing style
• Polycarbonate Material: High-Impact thermoplastic, chemically resistant, sound electrical properties
• Texture: smooth satin finish; blends into the wall with an optimum finish
• Durability & Impact Strength: long term form retention; minimum warping and bow resistance
• Preinstalled Captive Screw: timesaving feature; faster installation on single gang applications
• Color Match: better color stability, better match, less variability
• Size: Same as NP plates, larger than standard plates