14 of the most common precision sizes housed in 1 tool.
Klein Tools’ smartly designed 14-in-1 Precision Screwdriver / Nut Driver (32314) contains six (6) sizes of integrated steel nut drivers that securely hold four (4) double-ended screwdriver bits. Carefully heat-treated for industrial strength, the precision-milled bits include multiple sizes of slotted, Phillips and tamperproof TORX® bits. This multi-bit driver also features a Cushion-Grip handle and spin cap for outstanding comfort and control.
Klein Tools New Impact Punchdown Tool
Terminate and cut wire in one step!
The premium performance, Impact Punchdown tool (VDV427-300) provides precise, reliable connections every time. Terminate and cut wire in one step with the MIM (metal injection molding) precision ground combination 66/110 blade. The tool features the traditional punchdown-style form with a cushioned handle and non-slip grip. Enjoy the new efficiency!
The What’s New brochure (Cat. No. 96453) has been updated with products launched since April and some soon-to-be released items.
The attached pdf is interactive with links to the product page on www.kleintools.com for each part number. Click on the catalog number in each table to jump to the website.
Klein Tools extends the Hard Hat product line adding to the innovative features
and attributes of the original Klein® Hard Hats—while remaining true to our culture of
innovation and customer obsession…with an unwavering focus on safety, comfort and fit.
LOOSE CABLE STAPLER Use to drive insulated staples for Voice, Data, Video, NM (Romex®) nonmetallic sheathed cable. Designed to push the handle, rather than squeeze for easy, consistent performance. Forward action design provides stability and drives the force to where the stapling is taking place.
Product 450-100 and staples https://data.kleintools.com/sites/all/product_assets/documents/brochures/klein/82868_Cable%20Stapler_450100.pdf
Cat. No. 56040 Sell Sheet 56040_82878-rechargeablefocusflashlightlaser_sellsheet_wr.pdf
• Easy-to-use tone generator traces wire when used with the included probe
• Responsive probe with durable, non-metallic, conductive tip
• Toner and probe together perform pin-to-pin wire map test
• Alligator clips for unterminated wires
• RJ45 to RJ45 test cable
• Work light on probe tip for use in dark spaces
• Adjustable volume control
• AAA batteries (included)
• Replaceable test cables available (VDV770-855)
• Headphone jack for noisy environments (headphones not included)
• Tone Generator and Tracing Probe are not sold separately
Catalog Number: VDV500-705
Tone & Probe Test and Trace Kit VDV500-705
Laser Level with Level Bubble Vials, Magnetic
Level projects a crisp, horizontal laser line and spot parallel to the base
Three easy-to-read bubble vials - horizontal and cross vials at 0-Degree level, and vertical vial at 90-Degree
Strong rare earth magnetic base attaches to ferromagnetic surfaces
Crisp laser projects up to 75-Foot (22.9 m) indoors
Removable leveling stand has thumb screws for manual leveling on uneven surfaces
Large top-view vial windows for improved visibility
High-visibility orange cast aluminum body is easy to see on conduit and at jobsites
V-groove fits contour of pipe and conduit
Product LBL100 Sellsheet https://data.kleintools.com/sites/all/product_assets/documents/brochures/klein/82857%20LBL100%20Laser%20Bubble%20Level.pdf
The Click Lock™ Modular System allows you to customize your tool belt then easily store pouches on wall rack.
Redesigned for the Electrician
Klein Tools asked electricians what would make pulling wire easier and more efficient for them. The result is a redesign of the handle, the housing, new high-carbon steel with a protective coating, and an upgrade non-conductive tip. Their NEW durable fish tapes have a smoother payout, easier rewind, and a handle that can be gripped multiple ways.
All Fish Tapes
· Case design makes paying tape out easier by optimizing the tape payout angle through the handle
· New housing design improves grip, leverage, and reduces binding
· Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind tape from the case
· Durable case and handle offer high impact resistance
· Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments measure the depth of conduit runs
and help determine the amount of tape remaining (not included on Multi-Groove tapes)
Steel Fish Tapes
· Strong high-carbon Steel Fish Tapes are 1/8-Inch wide, firm yet flexible for long runs and large wire pulls (56331, 56333, 56334)
· The new high-carbon steel’s protective coating guards against moisture but is dry to the touch with no oily finish (56333, 56334)
· Stainless Steel fish tapes won’t corrode in damp conditions (56340, 56341)
· Double-loop creates a stronger, snag-resistant end (56331, 56333, 56334, 56340, 56341)
Fiberglass Fish Tapes
· Strong S-Glass fiberglass has better pushing power while maintaining its low-friction maneuverability (56350, 56351)
· Multi-groove fiberglass has multiple grooves molded into the fiberglass tape reducing friction, increasing flexibility without compromising pushing strength (56380, 56382, 56383)
· Durable 7-Inch spiral steel leader offer great flexibility (56350, 56351, 56380)
· Updated non-conductive nylon tip is narrower for easier feeding and chamfered for less catch when pulling (56382, 56383)
56331 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 50-Foot
56333 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 120-Foot
56334 Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 240-Foot
56340 Stainless Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 125-Foot
56341 Stainless Steel Fish Tape, 1/8-Inch x 240-Foot
56350 Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 50-Foot
56351 Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 100-Foot
56380 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Spiral Steel Leader, 100-Foot
56382 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 50-Foot
56383 Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tape with Nylon Tip, 100-Foot
With or Without Worklight
55655 - With Worklight
55482 - Without Worklight
Test up to 4000MΩ at 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC
Tone and Trace Wires on Common Wiring Systems
A Lightweight, High Capacity Power Bank
Performance and Durability Expected by Professionals
· 13-ft standout
· Tough nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
· Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines marked on blade every 1/8-Inch
· Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
· Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on backside of tape (Not included on Cat. No. 9125 & 9375)
· Impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
· Strong magnetic double-hook attaches to conduit and steel studs (Single-hook, non-magnetic for Cat. No. 9125)
· Measurement scales printed on front and back of tape (Front-only for Cat. No.9125)
· Both metric and imperial measurements appear on front and back of tape (Cat. No. 9375 only)
· Tether capable
9216 - 16 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9225 - 25 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9125 - 25 ft Single-Hook
9230 - 30 ft Magnetic Double-Hook
9375 - 7.5 meter Magnetic Double-Hook
Combining Durability, Strength and Functionality
Three crimping cavities in one tool.