New KleinTools RT250 is a receptacle tester with LCD that displays voltage, detects common wiring problems, and inspects GFCI’s. It is such a great item Klein Tools is featuring it in new electrical test kit packages starting in Spring 2021.
The LCD displays the voltage, identifies the wiring fault, and the time required to trip a GFCI device. It is designated for use with North American 3-wire 120V electrical outlets.
· GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage and clear indication of wiring conditions
· LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
· Detect and identify common wiring faults
· Patent pending detection of Open Neutral/Open Ground wiring fault
· Auto-Hold is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets
· Bright green and red LEDs illuminate for visual indicators
· CAT II 135V safety rating
· For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW: